.Move into new frontiers spurred by changing supply/demand dynamics coupled with the ongoing investments in transportation of crude oil, NGL and LNG via pipeline, rail and ship. Includes analysis of the links that tie infrastructure and logistics to developments in the upstream and downstream segments.
- Assessment of infrastructure projects in North America
- Evaluation of LNG projects and LNG movements from a global perspective
- Assessment of global pipeline projects
- Analysis of natural gas supply and demand
- Price forecasts pertaining to NGL and natural gas
- Evaluation of regulatory matters that could affect project development